6/22/15

June 22, 2015

Hello friends,
     This really cute digi is from Beccy's new Release Scooter Girl.She reminds me of watching my Grands play outside on the driveway. I find myself looking back lately more than I do forward. This is not a sign of depression, but a happy "GOD BLESSED LIFE." Can you believe that now I am able to watch my Great Grands play. One of my other Blessings that I am so thankful for is being friends with Beccy . She does not know it, but God placed her in my life at a time I needed her. I will always be thankful for her. Beccy is not only a wonderful (great artist) but an Angel here on earth without wings. Please stop by her site and look at her designs, both in her store and the freebies in her index. We appriciate you Beccy for your generosity. Love you.
Shirley

PS If you see a lot of mistakes, I am having cataract surgery This Thursday morning. Breathe a small prayer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment